Mining Contractors Ute Boxes
These boxes are manufactured for the rough conditions encountered by contractors involved in the mining industry, and other trades operating in similar environments.
- The body of these boxes is made from 3mm aluminium sheet, and finished in Pearl White powder coat.
- The body joins are fully TIG welded and internal brackets are MIG welded.
- Doors have an internal stiffener welded inside to improve rigidity and security
- A full rubber door seal is fitted to prevent water and dust ingress to an IP55 rating
- Full length stainless steel piano hinge with stainless steel fasteners
- Drop locks with stainless steel pan & handle, multiple boxes can be keyed alike
- Boxes are mounted on 50mm spacers to allow for washing under them & to clear coamings on popular steel ute traybacks
- Drawers are mounted in skid channels (no bearings) and fitted with PTFE glide strip to offer smooth operation. This eliminates reliability issues which can occur with bearing type runners in rough conditions. There several internal layout options available with different drawer and shelf configurations, and these can be customised to suit your requirements
Standard sizes are:
1200L x 550w x 950H
1500L x 600w x 950H
These sizes can be customised as can the internal layouts of the boxes
If you’re interested in our mining ute boxes, get in touch with us today and we’ll get you sorted.Request Information
We recently breathed new life into an old weed control vehicle setup and thought we would write home about…
This ute toolbox is specifically designed for apprentice carpenters and suits the need of those just starting their career…
Specifically made for a truck, made to fit across the tray behind the cab.
The box includes various locks and…
Stop corrosion and protect your tools with this powder coated toolbox, perfect for any mining contractor.
This square ute canopy is perfect for the travelling electrician. Secure and with plenty of racks, your tools will…
For a plumber, basic adjustable shelving inside, lockable centre door, roof racks, and conduit tray.
Ausbox secure ute canopy for painters
A specialised mobile gas injection system used for weed control trials by a govt. dept.
We created the design in…
Contractors boxes, built with a centre cover and rear door, as a lift off module on a frame.
At Austates, we love an equipment-building challenge. That’s why we knew we were up for it when our client…
A new Ausbox with a long shelving system and plenty room left for larger items.
At Austates, we pride ourselves in our ability to provide tradespeople with high-quality ute canopies. That’s why, for over…