Ausbox Warranty Terms & Conditions
Ausbox Aust. warrants this product against defects in materials and workmanship as follows:
- Locks, hinges, and gas struts – 12 months
- Tool box or canopy structure – 2 years
- Rubber door seals, and key lock covers are not covered by warranty.
THIS WARRANTY WILL NOT APPLY:
- To Any part that has been subject to misuse, negligence, accidental damage, vandalism, improper or inadequate maintenance or repair, Acts of God, or improper storage.
- To Deterioration of any item due to normal use, fair wear and exposure unless due to a defect in material or workmanship
- Where the item has been modified in a way that was not approved by AusBox Aust.
LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS
- The purchaser must contact Ausbox Aust. prior to return of items for warranty repair.
- The cost of returning the item to Ausbox Aust. is to be met by the purchaser. Any items sent to Ausbox ‘freight on’ will not be accepted.
- This warranty is in addition to all other rights in respect of the product that the purchaser has under the Trade Practices Act 1974.
- Where permitted, the liability of Ausbox Aust. shall be limited to the repair or replacement of the item at our discretion.
- Excludes damage resulting from incorrect fitting by other parties.
- Rubber door seals are not covered
- Custom made products may not be returned for credit
- Proof of purchase is required when making any claim
- Warranty is valid for the original purchaser only, and cannot transfer to another party